December is that month of the year when literally EVERYONE is on a holiday. This is the super cozy, festive time of the year (although Mumbai is quite hot).
- Visiting a place you have never been to before: For me this year, that place was Udupi in Karnataka(some 60 km away from Mangalore airport). I immediately fell in love with town Udupi, where it was my best friends wedding. It is also the only catholic wedding I have attended in my life till now and it was so Awww!
- Doing up a cozy Christmas Corner in your living space(basically adding fairy lights everywhere
- Wandering in the streets looking at Christmas Decor
- Going to your favorite Church in the days leading to Christmas (because it gets too crowded during Christmas eve and Christmas day)
- Restaurant hopping and finding quaint cafes, watching “Love Actually” and all those Christmas episodes of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. all over again!
How do you celebrate December? Let me know 🙂
Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and a very happy new year!