We are kick starting the “Food” section with a super easy recipe of one of our all time favourite dishes: Chilly chicken.
Step by step guide
- Wash chicken(preferably use boneless chicken) and cut it into cubes, boil a bit in water for 2-3 mins (so that it is semi cooked)
- Marinate with cornflour and keep the chicken aside for 15 mins. Deep fry the cubes post that and put it on a vessel with water to take out the excess oil and strain out the chicken.
- In a separate pan, add oil and chopped onions and fry till light brown. After that, add capsicum(all colours if u have), tomato and green chilly. Fry for 5 mins or so. Add salt to taste
- Add Ching’s Sauce: red, chilly and soya and some ketchup and fry for another 2-3 min
- Add the chicken and fry till cooked and serve hot with rice or have it as a chilly chicken roll with chapatis
Super easy isn’t it